restoration frame off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: restoration frame off
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:50:10 -0800 (PST)
Tom's advice is really sound. I did not do a frame off
as I built my roadster into a race car but used many
of the same pricipals. When photographing anything I
also threw a ruler in the shot for scale. This helped
when I was measuring to put the motor into the car. I
could cut templates to size and see how it would fit.
I used a video camera as well when I was disassembling
things.

I will admit my wife got tired of holding the camera
and bought me a tripod. Then I watched parts of the
tape when I got stuck.

Good Luck and remember, it's just a fun car that will
try every amount of patience you have until you turn
the key and it runs! Then the smiles never go away
even when it breaks!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000