Re: Bummed....

To: <laurahoey@myself.com>, "Thomas Walter" <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Bummed....
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:13:43 -0800
I'm in, for upping those bids to the stratosphere. I would not have enjoyed
driving my roadster in 1998 to events without the sage advice of Tom that
helped me get it running. Also enjoyed meeting Tom in person at Shasta
all-Datsun event (although I was woozy from beer).

Tom, you're much loved by us. How about sending our emails to your ex to
let her know that you value people far more than a car?

Fred Katz

> From: laurahoey@myself.com
> To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
> Cc: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Bummed....
> Date: Thursday, February 17, 2000 5:12 PM
>
> So Tom won't take our checks and money orders (Tom, you're such an
upstanding kind of guy!). How about this for a solution...we up bid every
item he places on Ebay. Do I hear $135.00 for a Fairlady emblem?