RE: Bummed....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bummed....
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 00 14:17:21 CST
>Anybody remember RANDY

Uh oh, calling me Randy? <BIG GRIN> That's the ticket, I'll
collect a bunch of money and head off to parts unknown.
That is a joke.

I still have the '68 2000. Needs a fender fixed, interior
installed, and a new soft top. Heck, I actually FIT under
the softtop with the high windshield.

So no need to worry about about me and roadsters, as I'll
around for some time.

Personally I'd prefer any "donations" to go to the American
Cancer Society.

The best thing about this list, is knowing I have a few hundred
friends more than willing to help out.

Gee, if anyone has a spare 300Amp TIG welder laying about, I'd
really appreciate it if you left it in my garage. <grin>.

Cheers,

Tom Walter  '68 2000  ;-)
Austin, TX  '84 Land Cruiser Wagon
            '99 Maxima