RE: Bummed....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bummed....
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 00 13:36:25 CST
Thanks for the offer, but PLEASE DO NOT send any to
me, if you have an extra $1 to $5 to spare, I would
really prefer it go to THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY!

Meanwhile, if you're in the neighborhood stop by with
a good cold Stout, Porter, or Ale. I'll also accept
a brew out at Shasta.

Next week I'll put some goodies up on eBay (timing chain
set - NOS; comp oil pan - NOS;  Solex carb set - used;
etc) That will help in getting over the hump of the bills!
{I'll let you know when they go up on eBay}

Cheers,

Tom Walter