roadster body "kit" ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: roadster body "kit" ?
From: "charles ard" <chasard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:06:31 PST
Here's to Datsun roadster's version of George Bailey (It's a Wonderful
life); Tom Walter....

I, while not yet having found the roadster of my dreams, have appreciated
all your valuable information. And would consider it an honor to contribute
something to keeping a passion from becoming an object of ransome.

One idea might be to use the contributions to get both cars in good working
order, keep the one you will and auction the other off with any profits
(hopefully not a term ironic to Datsun roadster owners) going to the
American Cancer Society.

A pie-eyed optimist,

Charles