Car Transports

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Transports
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:38:02 -0600
Does anyone know of the best way to ship a car across the country.  For
instance, if I were able to purchase a certain car located in Vista, CA it
would cost $1,450 to have Horseless Carriage drop it off at my door.  This
adds a lot to the purchase price of a car!  There just aren't a lot of nice
cars located here in the Southeast, so options are limited.  Unfortunately I
do not have the time available for a cross country road trip, although it
sure would be fun :-)  Ideas are appreciated.

Chris Brucciani
SRL #3032
1973 240Z
Marietta, GA