RE: Tire Pressure

To: "'Don Miller'" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Tire Pressure
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:40:25 -0500
Tire pressures depend on many factors but a fairly good starting point
is 28lbs all around. The higher you go the firmer and crisper the
handling and ride will be. Raising rear pressures reduce understeer as
it makes the rear firmer and vice versa.

Also tire characteristics play a very important part. What may work for
one brand/style of tires will not always work w/another.

You have to be the decision maker as you know what types of roads you
drive on and what you want the handling characteristics to be. . .
understeer or oversteer, hard or softer.

Be guided by the force.

Mike