Re: Car Transports

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>,
Subject: Re: Car Transports
From: danmerritt@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:50:51 -0500
I am a member of another list and picked up some names. I am moving a car
using Premier Auto Transport ,1-800-326-4009, to move a car for me. His name
is Fred and wife is Cheryl. They are located in Georgia, don't know what his
coverage is, but his rate was $300 less than the common quotation on the
following lists of brokers.
http://www.virtualrelocation.com/Moving_Storage/Auto_Transport/
Dan
'70 2000