Re: Car Transports

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Transports
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:48:56 EST
In a message dated 2/11/00 8:14:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com writes:

<< Does anyone know of the best way to ship a car across the country.  For
 instance, if I were able to purchase a certain car located in Vista, CA it
 would cost $1,450 to have Horseless Carriage drop it off at my door.  This
 adds a lot to the purchase price of a car! >>

Chris,
Check the yellow pages for smaller owner-operators that have a multi-car
transport rig. If you are flexible on time frame, they can package you with
other deliveries and save you $$$.
Good luck.
Craig Carter
SRL311-14100