Re: NISMO suspension

To: glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NISMO suspension
From: Jsk977@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:19:21 EST
I tried a few different combinations years ago, and wound up with the
competiton springs on the front, stock springs on the rear, with a lowering
block kit I got from Sharp. The kit contained a selection of thicknesses, I
think I wound up with 1" lower for the street,and later 1.5" for the track,
with Konis adjusted to full stiff and 6x14 minilites with goodyear 22.5x8x14
slicks. Needed the Minilite spacers on the  rear to clear the springs, and
then had to cut the lip on the fenders for tire clearence.(this was before
SCCA allowed flares) I did try the comp rear springs but they were too stiff
for the bumpy  northeastern tracks.

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099