NISMO suspension

To: Roadster Net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NISMO suspension
From: Gary Tew <gary2@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:08:29 -0700
Guys, I'm thinking of picking up some front and rear NISMO springs and
several other NISMO front suspension components.  I understand that
these springs lower the car an inch or two and stiffen things up quite a
bit.  Are these components for racing only and overkill on a street
roadster or will I benefit from the better handling.  Will they effect
tire/rim options I can run?  I'm planning on running some '85 300ZX rims
and haven't decided on tire size yet.  Thanks for any words of wisdom.
Gary Tew
Phx, AZ
'67 1600 project