'68 2000 for sale

To: "'datsun list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 2000 for sale
From: Jason Van Slyke <jvanslyke@ixpres.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:25:57 -0800
The car is titled as a '69 and has no rust.  Body has small dings only.
Engine complete, bad, and apart.
Transmission in average shape.
Interior is in very good shape and complete with roll bar except for
original seats whose covers are ripped and the center from the steering
wheel is missing.  The convertible is complete but not in great shape.
 Optional hard top in OK condition.

$950

For that you get a $270 custom fit 4 season car cover, $50 new unused head
gasket, $50 labor re-rodded radiator, $40 worth of brand new emblems, $60
sun car cover, $50 new unused shocks, $15 worth of new convertible
fasteners, $15 worth of new unused rubber gaskets (and about $800 worth of
my labor getting everything clean and functional before I took it apart-but
I won't include that).  So you can get my car for $400 + the actual cost of
everything listed above (No, I will NOT split the car into parts.)

Regards,
Jason Van Slyke
San Diego, (619) 282-0600