Re: SUVs

To: "Joshua Milton" <jt_milton@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: SUVs
From: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 99 09:24:26 -0600
>Again.  I wasnt trying to offend anyone but I believe we need to focus
>on the driver rather than the car.

Point well taken, but you must remember that it is (generally) the driver
that chooses the car.  Many folks who claim to be aquiring these
behemoths for safety reasons do so on the basis ot surrounding themselves
with tons of iron to increase thier survivability in an accident.  They
thereby abdicate some of their responsibility to avoid an accident.

<<BTW.  I used to drive a 72 Honda Z600.  Now thats a small car!>>

Is that the coupe or sedan? I always liked those. I have a soft spot for
tiny cars, and do not suffer huge cars gladly.
\

Marc Tyler
1970 1600
Boerne TX (Actually Sisterdale TX)