Re: "Cargo Space"

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: "Cargo Space"
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:26:18 -0800
Tom, et al-

Be careful what you suggest... Back in the '70s the NHTSA was
contemplating requiring motorcycles to have "rollbar" type structures
with rotating yellow lights for visibility!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

P.S.- I believe that this brilliant idea came about during the tenure of
Elizabeth Dole (you know - Bob's wife) as head of the NHTSA.

Thomas Walter wrote:

[snip]
> I'd be tempted to Leave a "bike rack" on the back of the roadster,
> with 5' tall BRIGHT ORANGE poles out of the corner of the rack.
> Maybe with a marker light when parking at night!

[snip]