RE: "Tiger" killer

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Tiger" killer
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:26:24 -0700
If you start thinking about putting a V-6 turbo into your, first get really
intoxicated and then smash your thumb with a hammer. After the pain sets in
when you sober up, that dull throb is how you will fell the entire time you
are working on the car. I am doing this and as the song goes, "if it weren't
for bad luck I'd have no luck at all". Seriously, it is difficult to do this
as the Turbo from the Z motor I am using has to be moved. Luckily I have a
welder and a good garage. Just be very prepared to make everything you need.
Or better yet by the whole car you get the motor from. It's amazing how many
parts you can use with a little creativity.

Don Miller
68 1600 with VG30ET motor installed but still not running. (need electric,
turbo and water yet)
Meridian, ID