Re: Garages

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Garages
From: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 99 16:29:52 -0600
>You all make me SICK!!!!!
>
>3 - 2, no garage (car port),  no front yard, $179,000
>
>But I do have a killer veiw!
>
>Who is crazy enough to buy a cantilever home in earthquake, wildfire ridden
>Los Angeles?
>Me.
>
>Victor Laury
>hanging off the side of the hill, looking down Sunset strip
>70 SRL311
>65 L-320

No Garage here, no carport (we'll soon be building an awning off our
12X28 shop for the roadster and whatever else will fit.) But we did make
our escape from LA.  Three bedroom Jim Walter house on 20 acres with
aforementioned shop. Around $150,000 and counting...and no earthquakes.

Marc Tyler
Vic, did you know there are little lights in the sky at night?
1970 1600
Sisterdale, TX