Re: Garages

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garages
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:52:30 EST
In a message dated 3/12/99 7:39:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pkort@cis.picker.com writes:

> Okay,
>    Mark Dent will start a separate page on his web site for
>  "Datsun Garages"!  First three entrees win a front row parking
>  spot in the OROC/ZACO/MADROC corral at the MidOhio Vintage
>  Grad Prix in July.  Single bays need not apply!

Two winters ago i hada crawl under the girlfriends truck in the snow to remove
the starter. That was the last straw and i started shopping for a shop the
next day. Wound up with a 40x40 shop with 5 overhead doors ( no jockying cars,
just drive through) and a man door. Currently holds two roadsters, an
MR2Turbo, an 18 ft boat(unfortunately not my boat) two Harleys, a full size
Blazer, and a full size Ram PU. Still have room for lawn mower, compresser ,
ect. WOW, what a change from a single car garage!(which by the way, i still
have also. No car hoists though.................yet.
Ken Cook