Factory Parts

To: "'BERKEN@aol.com'" <BERKEN@aol.com>, tomhouse@hevanet.com
Subject: Factory Parts
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:48:23 -0800
Many people probably know about this, but for those that don't:

Get a copy of the Nissan Motorsports Parts Catalogue from:

Nissan Motorsports
POB 191
Gardena  CA  90248-0191
phone 310-538-2610
fax      310-538-1462
E-mail  nmc.race@nissan-usa.com

It is 140 pages of info with about 6 pages of 1600 & 2000 stuff.  The comp
oil pan is still available.   In the "old" days it didn't cost anything
(support the racers) but I think the charge for it now.

Dick Ryan