Re: Garages

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garages
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:07:52 EST
Hello,

It seems that since everyone is getting into this garage thing I should
probably tell about mine.....!  ;>)

My garage is 25' x 11' feet.  It holds two cars, my 67.5 SRL and a 95 325i BMW
bumper to bumper but I have trouble walking to the washer and dryer.  I cannot
open the car doors fully without contact to the wall or the wall mounted
"space saver" cabinets.  In order to work on any of the cars I need to move
one outside and then I can get under the hood.  My work bench is on hinges and
retracts so that I can get the cars in the garage.

My truck has to remain outside in the cold salty San Francisco Bay air.  And
all this for a measly $225,000 five years ago.  But, I am not complaining.
After all, the cars spend most of the time driving around on wonderful Hwy 1
or cruising the streets of S.F.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL000248 Solex
San Francisco, Ca