Back on the Road - FINALLY

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the Road - FINALLY
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:22:13 EST
Hey Datsun Dudes and Dudettes:

I have been one very frustrated Datsun owner for the past three years.  Now
the frustration is majorly diminished, but not totally gone.

I got my 1963 SPL310-3000289B, Single Carb, Bright Red, fully rebuilt original
motor running down the road again.  The mechanic shop FINALLY came through,
but they also have me crying again.  I hope they did not loose my FAIRLADY
BADGE. They sent the car to a local body shop to repaint some major scratches
and dents they put into the car while it was still at their place.  When I got
up to the shop this weekend to pick up the car, I noticed the Fairlady badge
on the front right was missing.  I am hoping the body shop has it and forget
to put it back on, more on that later.

The rear view mirror is also missing.  Anyone have an early Fairlady mirror
available?  Also I need a glove box locking mechanism.

Anyone in the group from around Colorado?  I would like to join up with other
roadster owners now it is running again.

I have been silently watching the dialog, now may be a little more
participating.

Thanks

Gary Lasater
'63 Fairlady - (my seventh roadster)