Re: Side draft Weber on a 1500?

To: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: Side draft Weber on a 1500?
From: pshirley <pshirley@micron.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:46:57 -0800
On a slightly different topic.  I spoke to my local parts house today
and inquired about dual DCOE Webers for my 2L.  I didn't think there was
a kit for the roadster.  He called me back and told me he could get
everything, carbs (40s or 45s), manifold and linkage for $900.  Has
anyone gone down this road before?  It sounds like the way to go, lots
of parts available.  Any pros and cons are welcome.  thx Paul