Re: In need of a left front fender

To: james moore <jmoore1@erols.com>
Subject: Re: In need of a left front fender
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 22:19:57 -0800
Jim;
        I think the only difference in any of the 67 1/2 thru 69
fenders are the extra holes. A 67 1/2 or 68 US fender would need
extra holes for the light and mirror. A 69 US fender would just
need the mirror hole added. The light hole on a 70 is probably
bigger, but it wouldn't be a lot of work to have it patched. I
will try to look at mine to confirm this tomorrow.
        BTW, my 69 doesn't have any outside mirrors. The Datsun
parts manual lists all of the mirrors as optional. It may of been
up to the dealer to add the mirrors.

        Kurt Weisner
        69, 68, SR 311's
        68 SRL 311 parts car