Re: more magic potions

To: mg boy <mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: more magic potions
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:45:08 -0800
Permatex makes a product called Naval Jelly, which is supposed to
"dissolve" rust, and Extend Rust Treatment which "...sprays on clear and
converts rust to a black, metal-protective coating" as they say in their
ad. Check them out at on the Loctite (they own Permatex) website at:

http://www.loctite.com/catalog/product.html?ProductLine=AAMNJ+++++++++++++++
http://www.loctite.com/catalog/product.html?ProductLine=AAMEXTND++++++++++++

Gary McCormick
'70 2000