Media Blasting

To: "Bluebirds" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Media Blasting
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:31:51 -0600
I want to get a light duty sand/media blaster clean up small areas of
rust on the cars, clean up parts, etc. Do I need two seperate pieces of
equipment, a blaster and a cabinet?? I see cabinets, both homemade and
commerical at a wide variety of prices. Like I said, this is for casual
work, I'm not going to do high volume. I was thinking maybe the same gun
with different nozzles. Small areas of rust on the car body, clean up
manifolds, carb bodies, that sort of stuff. I know you have to protect
machined surfaces whatever you use.

Can you get something like this from Harbor Frieght, Eastwood? I figured
I might as well asks the lists and get the benefit of others experiences.

TIA, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)