Cars for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale
From: Chris Miller <ctodd@netgate.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:07:51 -0800 (PST)
Well, I finally got the pictures of the 2 cars. Here's the deal, my
Grandfather had 2 Datsun Roadsters, a 67 that he used to drive until the
engine let go, and a wrecked 69 that he bought for an engine donor. The
cars are in Alviso,Ca which is really part of San Jose now, and they were
involved in "the flood" of 83. He never go around to putting the cars
together since then, and here we are. The 67 (really a 66) silver car
would be the best bet for a restoration, or receiver of a running engine
and trans, otherwise the 69 has what should be a buildable engine/trans.
There are 2 sets of wheels and hub caps and enough pieces to build 1 car
out of the 2.

        The cars are offered as a package deal for $3000 or best offer. No
reasonable offer will be refused, and I'd like to get these sold ASAP.
Please respond privately if interested. Pictures of the car can be viewed
on my website at http://www.powerwagon.com/datsun

Regards,
        Chris