Re: Crazy?

To: "Dave Lum" <davelum@datsuns.com>
Subject: Re: Crazy?
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:22:54 -0500

Lets see how acurate this self test is?

1) When finished washing your car, do you
b) drive it around the block (to "dry it off" heheheh) or

2) When driving past glass storefronts, do you look in the windows to see
the reflection of your car?
     Of course.

3) When walking away from your car after parking in a large parking lot, do
you
b) do a above more than once before getting to the store

4) When your beside a dark colored shiny car, do you check out the
reflection of your car in their paint?
     Oh yeah!

5) When driving down the road and you see pedestrians, do you look in your
rearview mirror to see if they check out your car as you go by?
     That's the best part of city driving in a roadster!

6) Do you STILL look in the classified section at what others want for
their
Roadsters?
     NO, I use the "Cool Notify" on Classifieds2000,com!

7) Whenever possible, do you check out reflections in building/other cars
see that all tyour marker lights and signals work?
     I thought that was why they put those big chrome bumpers
     on trucks and Lincoln Navigators?!

Does this mean I passed?  Can I get the 510?  Hold on, there's somebody at
the door......

Paul
OROC