Re[2]: Crazy?

To: snyler <snyler@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Crazy?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:18:14 -0800
Casey,
Don't diss the 510! I love that car, had one in the '70s. Also had a B210,
which incidentally was the ugliest car I ever had! It's nickname was
Honeybee but they should have called it a Cockroach. Yuck. My B110 was cute
but underpowered, my 610 pretended to be luxurious but was too plastic and
tame. My 810 (Maxima) was luxurious but confining.

The 510 was light, quick, maneuverable, roomy, with stylish lines (for it's
time).

Fred - So.SF
(Nissan family - roadsters, Z, Altima)