Re: Watkins Glen

To: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen
From: "Michael A. Unger" <munger@vims.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:58:41 -0500
Hi Nick: We (myself, Bob Middleton, Steve Painter) usually meet in
Washington DC and drive up Route 15 through PA to Corning (about 6 hours
from DC). See Sam Turner's directions from there. The SVRA event is always
the weekend after labor day. We usually drive up on Weds but our schedules
might be different this year if we tow some race cars. Hope you decide to
make it. It's a blast. Another event to consider is Brian Redman's Jefferson
500 at Summit Point WV on May 15,16. There are usually some roadsters
spectating there too.
Mike Unger

At 05:21 AM 2/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>      I need some help with the directions to Wakins Glen. Does anyone
>knows the name and phone number of a camp ground up there that we can try
>to get reservation during our meet this year?  By the way what is the exact
>date for the show this year.  Who from the list is going?  What are the
>travel plans from for the folks in the east.  Mark and Tom are you going? I
>have a few roadster owners (not on the list) that want to go.
>
>Take care, Nick
>'66 1600

Michael A. Unger
Department of Environmental Sciences