RE: 2000 rebuild

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2000 rebuild
From: Dave Lum <davelum@datsuns.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:15:27 -0800
Ohhhh, you think a $1700 loss would be bad? Heheh. Try a 510! in equal
conditions, it's worth less than a Roadster. And some of the
not-even-remotely-sane types stand to lose $5-$10K or more if there was a sale
of said car. OTOH, I bet there are some Roadsters that may fall into this
category as well.

Ahhhh, "sanity" is for the "normal" - who needs it!!

Dave.
www.datsuns.com