RE: fuel gauge

To: "Datsun Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel gauge
From: "HUBBARD, Charles E." <chubbard@shl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:26:51 -0600
I've had the same problem with my 64 1500.  The float was fine.  However,
the gauge would only read about 1/4 tank.  I removed the sender from the
tank and moved the float up and down.  The gauge worked fine.  After
carefully reinstalling the sender and float and sealing it up, the gauge
stopped working completely!  #@%$~ :-(.

It would sure help to have some sort of trouble shooting pointers from those
electrical engineers out there. Richard?