Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 23:15:14 -0800
Keith0alan@aol.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>     I just received my first ZCCD magazine. The wait was definitely worth it.
> Before someone complains that there isn't enough Roadster content, I will
> throw this out. Who is most qualified to write Roadster articles? Us, that's
> who. Anyone who is at all inclined needs to get out the camera and document
> that next Roadster project (large or small). That way we get articles about
> Roadsters and you get famous. I just finished building the oxygen sensor
> tuning tool and have got (another) major brake overhaul in my future. How
> about the GM alternator upgrade?

What we have to remember is that the name of this magazine until recently was
Z-CAR MAGAZINE and had nothing BUT Zs.  I think it is great that we have a place
to read about our cars and share tips.  I think the alt. article is in the
works,
eh Tom??

Let's support what Marc is doing.  He is still recovering from all the flack
from
the "Z-ONLY" people and trying to get all us Roadster guys on track.  The
magazine will get more Roadster stuff every issue.  .  .  . as more of us write
it.

Dennis Currington
1966 Solex 2000
San Diego