Re: center console latch

To: "Taylor Hutt" <t.hutt@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: center console latch
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:31:49 -0800
They're better quality. The fellow who gave me one guaranteed they're many
times stronger than the originals. While at Shasta (hot), I gave him a
couple beers so he gave me one free in exchange! I think he was asking
about $10 for them. It looks like a iron bar of the stuff was cast, and
pieces were sliced from the bar and beveled holes drilled. Excellent
machining, and very strong. Unfortunately, I don't remember who the fellow
is.

Fred - So.SF