Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine

To: "Ehinger, Lee" <76245.1056@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 00:34:30 -0800
"Ehinger, Lee" wrote:
> I also did not know the lead time it takes to get "on the mailing list"....
> sorry...

It has been suggested (off-list) by some that I would have been better
off to have simply given a restrained explanation of timelines and such,
rather than get up on my soapbox and rant at the list. I agree. I think
I had a reasonable point to make, but that is no excuse for subjecting
the whole list to a rant. I apologize to the list for my rant. Certainly
no one needs to apologize to me for their not knowing  the timelines
etc. I really do appreciate those who either on or off the list sent
their words of support, however. :-)

> Marc - How could any of us contirubte an article (format, pics, etc) for
> publishing (or review for publishing)??
> Lee Ehinger

Barrie Strachan is our Roadster Editor and any ides or stories should be
submitted through him. This is so we do not duplicate efforts. The
theory being that Barrie will know what items are "in the pipeline" and
can tell someone whether that is an idea we are already working on or
not. He can then work with me as to how to prioritize the stories etc. I
make the final decision on which stories run and when, but Barrie ought
to be handling the prep work and advanced planning on any stories. If
Barrie doesn't have the time he will refer t to me. Barrie can also give
you an idea of tech specs (although I admit I have not yet given him a
good clear outline on the specs so he may be a bit hazy in some areas-my
fault not his).

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher