my $.02 re ZCCD magazine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:14:01 EST
Hello all,

    I just received my first ZCCD magazine. The wait was definitely worth it.
Before someone complains that there isn't enough Roadster content, I will
throw this out. Who is most qualified to write Roadster articles? Us, that's
who. Anyone who is at all inclined needs to get out the camera and document
that next Roadster project (large or small). That way we get articles about
Roadsters and you get famous. I just finished building the oxygen sensor
tuning tool and have got (another) major brake overhaul in my future. How
about the GM alternator upgrade?

                                           keith williams
                                               aka keith0alan@aol.com