Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine

To: srl311@datsun.org
Subject: Re: my $.02 re ZCCD magazine
From: Barrie B Strachan <strachanb@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 06:38:56 -0800
Greg,

Nice looking 2000!  I like those stripes.

ZCCD has a department called "Reader's Rides".  Maybe you've seen the
photo of Brian Cano's silver 2000 in the current issue.  It was the first
Roadster to make it onto this page.  Your car would look good there.

At the moment, we are still looking into what it would take to do photos
in electronic form (I know, it's almost the 21st century, but these
things take time).  For now, if you wish, you can send a color print to

Seacoast Publishing
1863 Pioneer Pkwy East #426
Springfield, Oregon 97477

Contributions are welcome!  Photos will be used at the editor's
discretion and prints cannot be returned.

Barrie
---------