Re: Alt electrical questions

To: "Mark G. van der Hoek" <captainhoek@koan.com>
Subject: Re: Alt electrical questions
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 20:49:01 -0800
I installed a 63 amp internal regulated 3 wire GM alt in my 67 1600. Simple
install, now my
120 watt Cibie Halogens really light up the road!  They can also be used for
removing paint
on the vehicle in front of you ;-)

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin