naming cars

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: naming cars
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Sun Jan 17 12:57:03 PST 1993
I have always named my cars.

My first car, a '69 Austin Asparagus was the Limey Lemon
My 2nd, a "free" '68 Newport was Chryslersaurus Wrex
My First Sprite was named Fay, a combination of fey and
Fae (my sisters middle name)
the 2nd incarnation of my sprite was Donna (as in Primmadona)
and when a lot of the bodywork from the first found it's way
back onto the second it became DonnaFay.
My Honda Wagon was named after a piece of music, Ricercar
I also will occasionally tag monikers on other peoples vehicles.
I named Sam's tow vehicle Crisco, because considering the type
and quantity of beer we consume I was likely to
Leave my Harp in Sam's van Crisco.
I keep trying to convince Jack to name his ex-ambulance tow vehicle
Gloria Monday,  as in "Sick Transit Gloria Monday"