Re: Naming cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Naming cars
From: Stan@cup.portal.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 10:31:35 PST
I thought everyone named their cars!
My '65 Sprite is Elizabeth
When we got the '51 MGTD, we thought Victoria was appropriate
Then we got the '67 MGBGT.  Hmmm...  Who would follow Elizabeth?
Diana, of course!  But with the late news, we've decided she may
have to go...  ;)
Oh yeah, the Ford Escort is "the Escort".  Ugh.

This is only peripherally LBC related, but Daren said I should announce
it here anyway.  In 16 years, you will all have another LBC driver to
worry about!  My son Michael Lloyd Fickes, was born Dec. 6, 0229.  For
those who follow such things, he was 8 lbs 1 oz, 19.5 inches.
  Stan