RE: Naming Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, brucec@amex-trs.com
Subject: RE: Naming Cars
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 06:54:08 PST
     Bruce Carter ponders the lineage of "Red Car";

I'm not sure but Andy Green asked for an address for sending royalty
payments for "Red Car", if memory serves correctly I think that was
Scott Fisher #1 that has "Red Car" which may also be his race car....

     >>Granted, Scott Fisher #1 has penned a lot of noteworthy
     prose, but I must object when he is credited with "Red
     Car". Especially when neither of his B's are red :-) (Race
     car is black, driver is green.) I think maybe he
     referred to the black one as the "Race Car", and that's
     where this came from.
          Anyway, "Redcar" came from yours truly, and refers
     to a 1959 Austin-Healey Bugeye Sprite. I have no objections
     whatsoever to anyone else using this name, but I would
     like to discuss the ale royalty payment schedule ....
     ;-)

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com