RE: COOLING SYSTEM

To: "'Bricklist'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: COOLING SYSTEM
From: Jeff Wood <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:34:26 -0700
Well, all I can say is that when I yanked the thremostat out of my '71
mustang, 302CID and huge radiator it ran hotter.  Pump and rad. and fan all
working fine.

My Triumph Spitfire was worse, but it was mostly because the radiator was
plugged.

I think maybe the safest thing to say here is that it depends on the car,
and that if you have to resort to such a method, you're only treating a
symptom, and not the cause.