Paint

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: Paint
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@exmail.dscp.dla.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:43:09 -0400
My understanding is that the 'touch up' paining that was done in the
Bricklin plant was only on minor defects and damaged parts.  No 'whole
panels' or 'entire cars' were subjected to this painting procedure.  The
painting consisted of very small areas (e.g. 2" x 3" areas) but might
include 2 or more specific areas on the car.  The colors were blended and
considered to be "B" & "C" cars as opposed to the "A" cars that had 'no
damage'.  Again, this is my understanding.  Any other comments out there?