Re: Cooling system

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling system
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:36:03 -0400
This is not my experience.  From new, my car would run 210 to 240.
Bricklins have a reputation for running hot.  They will overheat when stuck
in traffic on the interstate in summer.  I removed my thermostat and solved
the overheating, but it never would run less than 190 (in Florida).  In
North Carolina, I had to run a thermostat in winter.
Mike