Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: lollipop487@attbi.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:51:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/2002 8:49:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lollipop487@attbi.com writes:

> Agreed, and left his silver jewel by itself while he got the other BMW to
> its home, fortunately, pretty close. If there is a good sportsman award,
> Navid deserves it.
> --Pat K
>
> ----------
> >From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
> >To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
> >Subject: God Bless Navid Kahangi
> >Date: Mon, May 27, 2002, 8:32 AM
> >

> >  If you were there yesterday at Candlestick, You witnessed a totally
> > unselfish & generous gesture from Navid. One of our fellow club members
> > car broke. It was totally un-drivable, in fact unmovable. Navid with the
> > help of others, Pushed the car into his trailer & helped our fellow
> member
> > get back home. What a great person!!

The true test, of course, would be if a Honda broke, and Navid helped him
out! <grin> Just kidding, I agree it was a great gesture. One other
Candlestick note. I last saw the Giants play there in about 1983, I last saw
the 49ers play there in about 1984, and I last drove a prepared/mod car there
in May of 2002. Great course -Horrible surface. -See ya -Seth Emerson