RE: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:13:34 -0700
Than the AAA guy who came to screw on my lug nuts after my then boyfriend Gumbo
Lambrusco failed to tighten them completely after a Stockton event. And I KNEW
he didn't tighten them completely, because all he did was put them on by his
fingers, and then lower the car, and THEN tighten them. But, but, I protested,
I'm going to die. "Oh, Katie, just let him do it," said my mother, an expert in
making relationships work. Well, I might die, but this will avoid a fight,
thought I. And maybe I really WAS that control freak after all.

Gumbo headed home with all the tools, and I followed twenty  minutes later.
Headed into Castro Valley, I noticed strange knocking sounds, pulled into a
filling station, and noticed that I could loosen all of the nuts with just my
fingers!

That's when the AAA guy came, and lectured me on tightening lug nuts, and then
described his onramp cornering technique, in SECOND GEAR, complete with sound
affects resembling a popping rev limiter.

So yeah, in that situation, I guess ANYBODY would be cuter. :)

Katie