Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com>, skupper@2xtreme.net,
Subject: Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:02:46 -0700
Pete,

Interesting you should mention AAA. Yesterday, at candlestick, I loaned my
jumpers to a fellow, a spectator I think, who'd left the car radio on or
something. He said when he called "triple A" they told him he'd have to get
the car out of the lot and on a public street before they could help him.
That really sounded strange to me. I've had CSAA (AAA) towing service for
more than 25 years (and now have the 100 mile coverage) and have found, on
the occasions, to numerous to remember, when we've needed help that we got
it.

        Don