Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:22:35 -0700
Hmmmm.

I just sent in my comment to the NHTSA about the regulations
that threaten our Hoosiers and Kumhos, and after I sent
it I started wondering whether we wouldn't actually be better
off in Stock and Street Prepared if there were no R Tires.

True, we'd all be slower, but there would be a pretty level
playing field, plus we'd learn a lot about the current
tires out there in the market.  Nobody would actually be
hurt, since all would be equally impacted.

I guess it would in fact greatly increase the cost of tires
for us, though... if we got P-Zeros.  The Falkens
sound like quite a deal, though...

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"