Re: Fw: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: bspencer@tsoft.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:59:34 +0000
That is partially true. State law requires a moving permit be obtained
before an unregistered vehicle can be towed from private property.

Additionally, if your car is lowered or is a special purpose (i.e. race car)
the contract station has final say so as to whether the can be safely towed.
If they feel they cannot tow it with out damaging it - they can decline to
render service.

Pete (doncha love exclusions) Mottaz