RE: Round 9 - GREAT Event!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 9 - GREAT Event!
From: "Boris ELpiner" <boris@elpiner.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 23:09:57 -0700
It was a fast, fun course. I can recall very few times when I've hit a
rev limiter in the 2nd in the Boxster. BTW it's about 70MPH. I'm
beginning to like Candlestick more and more. It's our second best, after
Castle, site and it's a lot closer. If we can only repave it and get a
long term lease on it... Oh well, one can dream.

Boris.