Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:51:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2002 12:06:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mrclem@telocity.com writes:

> I noticed that the people working registration were pairing up first
> timers with people who've done it before, to walk them through
> registration, tech, course walks, etc. I know the guy I was helping out
> thought it was really great and he will probably come back. I didn't
> know "we" were doing this but it seems to be a good idea.

"we" are not doing this.  I believe you can think Sherry, et al for assisting
a few individuals in this way.  It's a great idea, and possibly something a
novice coordinator could assist on during registration.  (that position is
apparently still vacant).

Anyone interested in hanging around reg. for a few hrs each morning and
assisting novices, maybe continuing this "pairing" idea, and doing some
novice coursewalks, talk to me, Bryan, or even Alan Gruner (previous
titleholder) for info.

Don