Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 9 - GREAT Event!
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:16:57 -0700
um, yeah, well coning on all my runs didnt help me much!  at least i think
im coming out of my slump- had to just drive crazy to try to shake it off
sunday.  oh yeah, and i changed the car again :P

i was getting wheelspin halfway down that straight when my car finally hits
the powerband at 50 mph!

-james c